We currently have an opportunity for a talented Graphic Designer to join our busy, friendly and fast-paced studio.
Our ideal candidate has a stunning portfolio of varied work, with an emphasis on branding, identity and publishing.
You’ll be able to show a passion for craft, versatility and a meticulous approach.
• Conceptualize and design assets for international brands, institutional and corporate organizations;
• Work closely with the art director to translate vision into design work.
• Bring fresh, innovate and creative ideas to each project while working within brand standards and identity;
• Collaborate with our sales manager to create documents according to the brand guidelines or briefing;
• Work quickly and efficiently to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities;
• Attend weekly creative status meetings and be responsible for owning the timing of projects; work to adjust priorities as needed;
• Manage digital files of all projects.
• Experience in a full-time or part-time freelance role in a design agency/printing company;
• Master in Fine Arts, Design or Graphics;
• Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator;
• Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and CMS websites;
• Detail oriented, able to prioritize tasks;
• Must be able to work in-office at Brussels, Belgium.
How to Apply
Apply via email to: jobs[at]mardi.be to the attention of Martin Dieryck
Please send CV, a PDF portfolio and any web references.