We currently have an opportunity for a talented Graphic Designer to join our busy, friendly and fast-paced studio. Our ideal candidate has a stunning portfolio of varied work, with an emphasis on branding, identity and publishing. You’ll be able to show a passion for craft, versatility and a meticulous approach.
- Conceptualize and design assets for international brands, institutional and corporate organizations;
- Work closely with the art director to translate vision into design work;
- Bring fresh, innovate and creative ideas to each project while working within brand standards and identity;
- Collaborate with our sales manager to create documents according to the brand guidelines or briefing;
- Work quickly and efficiently to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities;
- Attend weekly creative status meetings and be responsible for owning the timing of projects; work to adjust priorities as needed;
- Manage digital files of all projects.
- At least 3 years of solid experience working in a design/advertising agency;
- Master in Fine Arts, Design or Graphics;
- Expertise in Adobe CC (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.) and Microsoft Office (particularly Powerpoint) in a Mac based environment;
- Own a workstation with Adobe CC Software (MBPro is easiest);
- Strong experience in layout and printing techniques;
- Passionate for design and creative problem solving;
- General knowledge of HTML, CSS and CMS websites a plus;
- Detail oriented, able to prioritize tasks;
- Good level of spoken French. English or Dutch a plus;
- Must be able to meet the team in-office at Brussels, Belgium.
How to Apply
Submit your application along addressed to Martin Dieryck (jobs[at]mardi.be) letting him know why you want to work at Mardi and why you’re the perfect fit for the role.
In order to be considered for this role, please send us a PDF of your portfolio and CV or submit a link to your online portfolio.
Candidates able to visit us in Belgium will be considered for the position.